The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 10.0: Improving Security Posture and Hardening PAN-OS (EDU-214) course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you to:
• Determine the efficacy of your current security policies.
• Develop workflows for managing your security posture.
• Identify rule usage across security policy sets.
• Modify your existing policy set to implement Security Best Practices.
• Monitor Network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports.
• Utilize tools such as the BPA tool to further understand your environment.
10:00 - 15:00 hrs
Europa / Madrid (GMT+1) *
*Preguntar a la asesora comercial*