• This course begins with an Introduction to Alteon ADC, its features and licenses.
• Then Setup Configuration moves on to initial device configuration, followed by Alteon Switching & Routing for Layers 2 & 3 configuration of the device.
• Next the student will configure the redundancy to achieve high availability.
• This course offers detailed Server Load Balancing (SLB) with the Alteon, followed by Persistency and SSL offloading.
• In addition the course will introduce to content based load balancing and content modification, followed by an introduction to the scripting language AppShape++.
• Finally, participants learn to use Alteon’s Monitoring & Reporting features and how to trouble shoot the solution.
10:00 - 15:00 hrs
Europa / Madrid (GMT+1) *
*Preguntar a la asesora comercial*
Certified Healthcare IS Security Practitioner
Certified Information Systems Security Officer
Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
Configuring BIG-IP AFM Advanced Firewall Manager
Core DDI Advanced Troubleshooting
Virtual Apps and Desktops Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud