In this 4 day hands-on course, students will learn:
- How to initially implement and configure SecureSphere for an on premise Web Application Firewall including ThreatRadar subscription services.
- How to evaluate the configuration of the Web Application Firewall to ensure it is monitoring protected assets you have identified.
- How to implement detection and protection controls using Policies and Followed Actions
- How to configure Web Profiling.
- How to analyze Violations and Alerts.
- How to perform best practice tuning tasks.
- How to configure Active Blocking and error pages.
- How to integrate external Web scanner data with SecureSphere and manage identified vulnerabilities.
- How and why to configure SecureSphere Web Gateway to work in a Reverse Proxy deployment mode.
10:00 - 15:00 hrs
Europa / Madrid (GMT+1) *
*Preguntar a la asesora comercial*
Duración: 4 Days 00 hours 00 minutes